This week Carrie and Kell discuss how to store client and staff personal information securely in order that an individual’s privacy is protected. Topics covered in this episode include: The notion that clients of any business should be able to trust that any personal information is kept securely out of the public view; when personal information is disclosed due to poor practice that trust is lost. Disclosing personal information can place individuals in an awkward position and can also place some individuals at risk of physical danger. Types of documents that need protecting:The post CD004: Storing Documents Securely appeared first on CDCS (Culturally Directed Care Solutions).
- Progress notes
- Information containing personal details
- Medical histories
- Bank Statements
- Legal Documents, Eg. from Guardianship or Solicitors
Carrie and Kell are passionate about making the aged and disability care industry a better place. We know those working in the care industry often struggle with competing demands on their time. The Care Directions podcast has been developed as a direct response to a number of requests for easy to understand information in an auditory format. We hope you'll enjoy exploring the topics with us!
Latest posts by Carrie and Kell (see all)
- CD020 Holiday Planning – Quiet Time Opportunities - November 28, 2017
- CD019 Holiday Planning – Is Your Service Ready? - November 22, 2017
- CD018 Holiday Planning – How do Your Staffing Levels Look? - November 13, 2017